Friday, July 14, 2006

Sight Unseen

I can’t stop thinking about this and I don’t know if it is because I am not smart enough to understand it or I am that big of a geek….



Basically you split an atom and separate the halves and if you change the electrons in one half the other half will change too regardless of the distance between the two halves…



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPR_paradox



Maybe the force is real? I am going to start a Jedi training camp as soon as I become smart enough to figure this out…..

6 comments:

Jess said...

These people believe the force is real: http://thejediismway.org/smf/index.php.

Maybe they can help you wrap your head around things.

Anonymous said...

Oooo quantam physics! Completely mind boggling... did you start reading "What the bleep are we doing?"? I couldn't finish it... needed to move on to a little fictional brain food.

Sarah said...

i saw that movie... omg. two hours of my life i will never get back.

lauren said...

Let me know when you get the part with the light sabers.

Rocketstar said...

If the two halves are truly physically distanced from one another, wouldn't that prove that there is something going on, some "force" that is causing them to stay in sync to one another?

Maybe it is the atom that is in control of everything and we just don't know it.

Anonymous said...

I hate quanum mechanics ;) Try this on for size, Brian. Might help you out a bit?

The Bohm Interpretation