Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Button Fly vs. Zipper

Really the only advantage I can concur with the button fly vs. the zipper is that it is almost impossible to button your penis, where as the probability is quite great that you will at least a few times in your life zip your penis. Which is quite a painful expereince.

At the bar the button fly is completely unacceptable I have to drop trousers at the urinal because I am pretty sure if I tried to undo the buttons I would pee my pants.

I do suppose that button fly is better for sex on the fly and anyone who has had zipper burn on there penis from whipping it out and carrying on real quick in a very public place can testifiy to that…

So I guess button fly isn’t that bad but since I am careful about not zipping my junk and I don’t have public sex I will stick to zipper fly…..that is all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- your brain is going full speed ahead at 7:30 in the morning. Did you have a bad dream last night about Zipper VS. Button Fly? That was really cute...

Anonymous said...

Who ever would have public sex and risk an indecent exposure ticket?

Good thing you don't do that so you don't risk getting fly burn...

Sarah said...

button fly = hot

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Rocketstar said...

You forgot that button fly also reduces sweaty balls due to better ventihilation.

Brianinmpls said...

Yes...say no to sweaty balls