Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Get me out of here

Our bi-pedal adaptation that left us two legged and hairless on the desert Savannah of Africa and Mesopotamia does not jive with this -40 degrees below shit in Minnesota. We are not meant to live here. There is a place in Russia called Siberia where they send their criminals to be punished...I bet you could not tell the difference between pictures of it and pictures of the upper Midwest. (It actually looks exactly like the Dakota's but out of fear of vengeance from Team Chipoltle I will not make that comparison) I am sick of the cold. I am ready to go and sit at the airport and wait for my flight to Mexico for two weeks...



Until then looks like I will have to continue sticking my dick in the heat lamp...

PS... If anyone is bored and too cold to go out side now would be a perfect time to give my book a review on Amazon

5 comments:

Rocketstar said...

Come on, it's not that bad. It only got down to -20 or so and once it passes below 0, is there really a difference?

Nice picture, perfect.

Mexico, I'm jealous man...

Thomas said...

All together now:

It's his dick in a lamp
His dick in a lamp

dawnmarie said...

You don't like Minnesota, move. not hard.

I like the cold.

Brianinmpls said...

lol..it is a lot harder then you think. If it was easy I would be on tybee island jogging on the beach with my dog Ted before work right now..

PS Ted is a fictious repersentation of a dog I would like to have in the future one day.

Sarah said...

i agree brian, it is hard to "just" move. i was able to enjoy the weather in san diego last week when temps dipped below zero here too.

oh! mostly i just wanted to comment and express my appreciation for the dakotas/team chipotle reference. freaking awesome.