Monday, November 26, 2007

Scratch

Starting over from scratch is not as bad as it seems. It is a chance to go in new directions with lessons learns.

It has been a long time since I have sat at the key board feeling its familar keys depress below my fingers. Like driving a car when you haven't even been in a car for a month. I miss it and I miss you guys. I will try to get around to all of you blogs today but since my inbox is super full it might take a bit.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and you were all with me even if Verison reception was not.

3 comments:

Ma said...

Ahhh - the one good thing about Monday mornings..... there's usually a brianblog to peep!

*Ren* said...

Wow you sound so cheerful! Do you have the holiday spirit, lol! Hope you had a good time - away.

Colette said...

Hiya Bri! Long time no see I know. But life gets in the way and I am trying to catch up. I highly doubt I'll post anything of much interest anytime soon. I'm usually swamped around the holidays as is everyone else. Just wanted to drop by and say hello...and starting at scratch is a lot better than what it seems. =) It's all in what you make of it big brother =)