Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Successful Business Venture #65

Food Therapist. When you are board and broke you have to look for new ways to entertain yourself. I took an add out in Craig's list this weekend for a food therapist. Kind of like a hot line that you call when you are thinking about having a smoke except food.

Somewhere between call one and 100 I realized this is a fucking goldmine....anyone want to start a business?

All we need is a 1-900 number

(Just an aside I called the help quit smoking hotline about 30 times this weekend just to have someone to talk too, they now are blocking my number....I wish I would have recorded these sessions they were fucking hilarious.)

5 comments:

me said...

seriously. record that shit next time. you are not kidding about comedy gold mine.

Cheri said...

Count me in!

the Book of Keira said...

Jesus.. call me for cryin' out loud. I need the entertainment!

Erin said...

LOL - Only you ;)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I could only imagine what you came up with during one of those conversations with the quit smoking hotline.