Friday, March 14, 2008

People Watching or Evil Experiment?

Can you believe that someone spilled the beans to my sexual partners case study groups?

The people were livid to say the least...or at least one of them was. Two of them actually thought it was sexy and asked if I would like to watch....which I may think about. But that was the point if they know it skews the results.

I don't know what the problem is I am not conspiring against anyone I am just monitoring the current trajectory you are already traveling.

Is it wrong to wager to myself about the outcomes of different events?

Would you be mad if I was experimenting with you?

Am I right to be pissed that this hussy has a big mouth? Shouldn't they really be mad at there best friends for passing along information on who they are sleeping with?

Now what am I going to do for the next year?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Why aren't they mad at the friends who agreed to keep tabs on their activity?

I don't know what you should do for the next year, but I'm betting you'll come up with something fascinating. (It's going to be hard to top the sexual activity experiment though!)

a girl said...

This is EXACTLY why women piss me off.

Kristi said...

Keep saying I'm hot and I'll let you experiment with me all you want.

Anonymous said...

girls are lame! wait I am one.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be mad... I'd rather enjoy being spied on by you for a year.

Craig said...

I wouldn't have thought it was sexy, you know... because you're a dude. But just keep telling them that it's for science. Who can argue with that logic?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why they would even care. It isn't like you are putting their name out there, or that you are encouraging or discouraging their behavior - you are just observing it. It sounds like whoever is upset is upset by their own behavior – either that they aren’t getting “enough” or they are worried that they will be judged for getting “too much.”

K

me said...

I am a little sad that this venture into human behavior is done with. i may steal the idea. or reverse it to guys with a majority of female friends (although i don't know too many of those living in hte south. we keep our meat and potatoes separate).

*Ren* said...

Looks like I have some catching up to do!