Friday, September 19, 2008

1 + 1 = Fun

As I pulled the ingredients out of the fridge to make my screw driver I was over come with what can only be described as a stoke of pure genius.

Pour the half of bottle of vodka directly into the half of container of Orange Juice and avoid all dishes.

Screw the cap back on and you even have a built in shaker.

I was sitting on the couch drinking straight from the carton and it was wonderful:)

*Tip: Make sure you label the OJ with your name on it or parents who let their little shits rummage through your fridge while you nap will tend to get very upset after their little ones are "feeling funny" from drinking your OJ. They will also call you an "animal". Hey it is my fridge!!! You are an animal for going in there in the first place.

8 comments:

Laura said...

I've had similar parent problems.

Apparently I shouldn't make cider ice lollies and keep them in my freezer whre their children might find them.

scargosun said...

Excellent idea. Actually I think NOT labeling is better.

Rocketstar said...

LOL!

The other day I did something that scared me a bit. I was having a giant vodka/orangejicue/diet mountian dew and I just picked it up and started to guzzle. Not the whole thing, just a small guzzle, not the regular tip back and take a drink. Like I was trying to speed the process up.

I may need to take some time off.

Tara said...

LMAO! I am all for this stroke of pure genius!!!!

houstonmacbro said...

Sounds wonderful! Let it sit in the freezer 'til it gets a little slushie and I bet it is even better!

:-)

h*dizzle said...

good mixology advice...you need to skip tailgate and REALLY tailgate at a hmm gopher game this weekend :)

lauren said...

Say it ain't so...

Ribonuff said...

very cute and very thoughtful
i have also occasionally had such flashes of insight ... one involved a really good blackjack run ... ;-)