Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend ReCap

Friday

Watched Wall-E. I thought it was fantastic :)


Saturday

Read: Waiting for Snow in Havana: Confessions of a Cuban Boy by Carlos Eire. I enjoy reading biographies of people who are not famous people who were average people in an extraordinary time or circumstance. Like this coming of age story during the rise of Castro in Cuba. I thought it was a good read.


Formal Dinner and Reception @ The Hilton.

I clean up nice huh?




Sunday

Watched Pineapple Express Funny as hell I was cracking up..lol

5-8 Club for a little hang over food.



Monday

Today I am going to Type @ least 12 pages on a paper I have been neglecting

Probably clean a little bit and work out:)

5 comments:

Rocketstar said...

You certainly do.

Brianinmpls said...

Now if I can just get that double chin to disappear I will be all set...lol

Maggie Moo said...

Heck yeah! What a cutie!

Thomas said...

Wall-E turned out to be my favorite movie of last year and I'm not typically a fan of computer animated films.

a girl said...

Hey, look at that! A picture of you without the gangsta signs. Damn, that musta been hard to control. =)

I too saw Pinapple Express and, although I laughted out loud several times, I could feel my brain leaking out my ears.