Monday, April 11, 2011

Tag Line for 2011

A little less fun and a lot more done. - Brian's Mission Statement for 2011

So far it is off to a good start. There is no feeling quite like the feeling of being completely organized and making visible progress to a goal.

Some other highlights as of late

1.) Started watching Archer Season One - that is funny I can only imagine how much more awesome family guy could be if it was written for cable.

2.) Saw Winters Bone - I liked it it was gritty and a little different and I appreciated that.

3.) Been kicking but on my goals for 2011 and it just feels good.

4.) Still using the Red Dragon and I haven't smoked an analog cigarette in over a month and it feels good.

5.) Been working out every day not super exerting mind you but enough that I feel better and have more energy.

6.) I have really good at not drinking during the week and it feels really good and saves a ton of money. And to tell you the truth I don't miss my two cocktails a night like I thought I would.

7.) Work is going good I have been digging in and my goal for this year is to keep turning up the heat and knocking stuff out to make more and more of a name here.

3 comments:

Rocketstar said...

Congrats hombre.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Brian, just came by to Gloat a little on the Rays win tonight. Go Johnny Damon!

Brianinmpls said...

At least they pulled one out...not looking to good here in Mpls..lol