Friday, May 06, 2011

Listen to Your Body?

In the age of the biggest loser I think this is very interesting advice. Listen to your body.

When listening to my body I hear it crying out for a cheese cake, for a bag or pretzels and BBQ chips, for a bottle of wine washed down with a few vodka red bulls. It doesn’t say just have a few chips, it says how come you only got one bag? My body isn’t crying out to hit the gym it wants to nap on the couch and watch Seinfeld episodes.

I don’t want to listen to my body I want take his dumbass outside and beat the shit out of him for being stupid.

Better advice for large people…everything you have done before do the opposite.

2 comments:

Rocketstar said...

The problem is that our bodies have not yet evolved to accomodate it's new existence, it still wants to consume all it can to help its survival rate as I think it is still not fully out of the Hunter and Gatherer mode.

Evolution is a long journey and slowly but surely the overweight and unhealthy humans will breed less and slowly our gentic makeup may change to not either want to or keep those extra calories.


That's my off the top of my head 25 cents.

sanine said...

I agree with your point of view for evolution