Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Saint What?

Sorry little vent had to spend some time with someone this week who would not shut up about how good it feels to help others and think a little BS has to be called. I mean how big of a saint can you be if you got paid for it? I mean I am glad have appearing to be righteous down to a science. I appreciate you have good intentions but you also get paid. You wouldn’t do it for free right? Otherwise you wouldn’t have asked to be paid. I understand that people can help each other and still make a living doing it but those people don’t tend to posture and throw how wonderful they think they are in everyone’s face. I don’t know maybe it is just me but when you put a price on it and won’t do it without a price it becomes a job and you lose the right to claim nobility about it.

No comments: