Monday, March 19, 2012

Improvement Outside In


It is amazing what a little home renovation can do. I have lived walking on 1970’s rolled linoleum for longer than I care to remember. Avoided spending the money to redo it under the guise if it isn’t broke why fix it. However after finally succumbing to pressure to update it I am super jacked about the result. After retiling and re-carpeting the floors I am amazed at how big of a difference it has had on my overall being.

It is amazing how much aesthetics of how something looks can have on your personal being. It looks less cluttered it is relaxing it cleaner, modern, rich. There is something about putting yourself in a rich mindset to attract further riches. I have come to fully accept that you are what you think about and in changing the appearance of my daily surroundings I can reinforce a different way of thinking that is continuing to have a compound impact on my life.

2 comments:

emily (a nutritionist eats) said...

I want to see pictures!!

Brianinmpls said...

It is still a work in progress but as soon as we are done I will send some pics:)