Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's Showtime....

Are you kidding Monday night in Television has become where it is at. If you have not checked out showtimes new series Californication do it. Following Weeds my other favorite show Monday night is the new best night on TV.


I just love DAVID DUCHOVNY!! perfect role this is exactly who I want to be a failed writer who is a smart ass who gets a lot of tail....some of the best dialog I have seen in a show since Seinfeld. Check it out.

"It was the best of times, if only someone would have told me."

HBO Fell-off they should all go down to the set of Entourage and kiss their asses since that show is the only reason I haven't canceled HBO.

6 comments:

Rocketstar said...

I saw the first episode, it was good, maybe I should check the rest out as well.

How's it going man, I miss you.

Brianinmpls said...

I miss you too man:) Hopefull we will get out there soon to visit

Maggie Moo said...

Damn. I don't get that channel.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?