Sunday, December 09, 2007

I am Bloggings Howard Roark

A passage from Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead... If you have not read it I would highly recommend it.

"There were many houses, they were small, they were cut off from one another, and no two of them were alike. But they were like variations on a single theme, like a symphony played by an inexhaustible imagination, and one could still hear the laughter of the force that had been let loose on them, as if that force had run , unrestrained, challenging itself to be spent, but had never reached its end."

It is my greatest hopes that the words that you read upon this page live up to a high ideal of thought, imagination, rationalization, humor and freedom of self expression.

This is my fifth dimension in print as well as I can weakly articulate it...

No comments: