Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend ReCap

Friday

Read: Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity, by Garrett Gunderson. This book comes the closest to any financial book I have ever read at explaining my personal philosophy on finance. He nailed out of the park why 401k's are horse shit and why insurance is important. Definitely a book to check out.... I wish I would have wrote it, but at least now I have something I can send people who ask what my view on the market is.

Went to Trocaderos for few drinks.

& Ike's

Saturday

Cleaned, Raked the Roof, Watched some TV in my sweat pants.

Typed some more on my paper for class.

Cleaned up and went to a Work Party.

Drinks after @ Tailgate sorry B man that we couldn't meet up but we will have to do it soon.

Sunday

Watched Football

Made some beer cheese soup

Watched House Bunny - pretty much what I expected...lol

2 comments:

houstonmacbro said...

You know I used to read a bunch of Rich Dad Poor Dad stuff. One of the things he mentioned was that 401s were sh*t also. Maybe this dude is on to something.

Thomas said...

I also enjoyed House Bunny. One of my favorite parts is when she's standing next to her beau and says, "My heart is pounding like a nail".