Tuesday, December 09, 2008

With One Headlight

Sometimes I am glad that headlight manufactures obviously don't practice a rigid form of six sigma. Can you imagine if they were spot on and both of your headlights went out at the same time? A sudden shock of darkness right as you were taking that sharp turn on that lonely country road. Perhaps they purposely add defects or the materials are already perfectly defective either way driving with one headlight is probably better then driving with none

5 comments:

SS+1 said...

I hear "with one headlight" and am immediately transported to the days of Jakob Dylan and The Wallflowers. He's delicious...I mean, he's a great musician ;)

Rocketstar said...

I'm with SS+1

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I've never thought about that. You come up with some really thought-provoking stuff.

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm holding the legs. I think it's time to update the picture, though.

Sarah said...

totally SS+1, Jakob all day long.