Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Piece of Paper

Some problems with the peddle pub....don't get me wrong wrong I love the peddle pub. The problem I have is that I can get a DUI on my bike. The difference here is there is a sober bike steerer, but I can get an open container and a DUI if people in my car are drinking in the car, even if I am a sober. So really it comes down to the government granting a piece of paper for a chauffeur licence that says you have the right to move at faster then a walk pace if people are drinking with you even if you are not.




Does this chauffeur driving driving school teach people how clean up puke? Wrestle a drunk to the ground? What makes this piece of paper so valuable? How does this certify that your driving around drunk people is better then me doing the same?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe this is also true of limos...and party buses...

Ma said...

haha - is this thing for real? I might have to try it out when I come home for my visit.... how many does it seat? who do I call to book it?!

Brianinmpls said...

Here is the link http://www.pedalpub.com/ it is pretty fun not to expensive either if you get 16 people to split it up

Ma said...

Thanks B!