Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whose Gonna Run This Town Tonight?

I am :)

Not gonna lie I kind of like that sound well at least the hook and the beat.

It has kind of been a good theme song lately too since I feel like I am firing on all cylinders and in a weird way the removal of stress has left me feeling some what uninspired.

Work is going good. I have been bringing in projects and getting great results leaving a lot of people really happy with my execution....but mostly I am happy with my results:)

School is off to a good start the work load is a little more challenging then I originally planned for but it is sharp and keeping me engaged, and if it wasn't challenging what good would an MBA be for you anyways then...right?

All of a sudden we have a lot more privacy\ space at home and it feels kind of good:)

I just am starting to feel solid again and I like it. I know there is still a ways to go but damn it feels good to be a gangster.

1 comment:

Rocketstar said...

Just make sure you get those TPS reports in on time.