Friday, December 04, 2009

Alternative Fuel - 200 Million Fat Americans

Biodiesel refers to a vegetable oil- or animal fat-based diesel fuel consisting of long-chain alkyl (methyl, propyl or ethyl) esters. Biodiesel is typically made by chemically reacting lipids (e.g., vegetable oil, animal fat (tallow)) with an alcohol.

What if we didn't have to drill in the Arctic?

What if we didn't have to import oil?

What if the energy crisis America is facing could be solved by sticking a straw into the mid section of 70% of the people who live here?

You get thin without any effort.(The American way)

You might get paid $2.00 a gallon for your love handles.

We decrease our dependency on foreign oil.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

I am ready to take the first patriotic step and donate my booze belly.

3 comments:

Ma said...

haha - great idea B - sign me up too

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

your subject titles make me laugh. have a good weekend!

Rocketstar said...

nice