Friday, December 11, 2009

Goal Recap for 2009

Coming up on my birthday this year and I am in full goal setting mode. Here are the goals I set for 2009 and how I faired on accomplishing them.

Goals for my 31st Year on this Planet


Read 50 Books. Done 

Watch 50 Movies. Done 

Take 20 credits worth of classes. Took the Summer off so I only ended up with 16 but I did actually take part in graduation this year so that was kind of fun.
Fence off my back yard. Done 

Place a concrete patio in the back yard. Due to financial considerations this got pushed to 2010

Get a dog. Welcome Bentley  You have chewed your way into my heart.

Publish one book. Due to financial considerations this got pushed to 2011

Take Two Trips - Thinking of North Carolina this summer and Arizona this spring. Travel this year included the following – Arizona, Chicago, Delaware, Philadelphia, and seven trips to Wisconsin

Pay off another $10,000 in debt and quit being my own worst enemy it absolutely sucks how much crappy credit history can effect your job prospects, especially in this market. – Done just a little bit more to go this next year to get this full monkey off my back.

In the fall I would like to redo my basement. Especially, the bar area not really sure how much money or what exactly I will do but at a minimum I want to put my poker table up, wire the basement for TVs and sound maybe put a few small flat screen monitors up, get a few comfy used bar stools. (It kills me to see all of this stuff on Craig's list right now and not be able to afford any of it.) I would like to start having bi-weekly game again by next winter so if you want on the list let me know and I will keep you posted. – Bar is up and operational and being put to good use Still short a few TV’s and Poker chairs but we are getting there.

Try 24 New Bars or Restaurants. Done 

Sign-Up for some more sports teams. Three kickball seasons and some good times

Upload Videos to the net. (I have never done this before and it is something I want to do) – Never got around to this one but it is coming.

Register on inventnow.org – Done 

Pick two from the following list. (They all cost the same and I want to do them all but I have to narrow this down)
- Renew MPR Membership
- Fencing Lessons
- Join the Masons
- Renew Mensa
- Dance Lessons
- Karate Lessons
- Swedish Institute Membership – Went to the Swedish Institute
- Renew PMI Membership
- Renew Block Buster Movie Membership (F U I like it better then netflicks) – Done

4 comments:

Ronny said...

I write my goals down is a 2010 goals booklet. It is always in my wallet and I review it regularly. It keeps me focused on what really matters to me.

Enjoy and success!
Ronny

Sornie said...

Impressive. I don't even remember if I set goals for this year but did accomplish plenty but still have plenty to do in 2010.

PurestGreen said...

Wow. I feel like I haven't done much over the last year. I think I need to be more specific about my goals.

If you get the chance to take karate, it's pretty great, especially if you have a good teacher. Shotokan is great. You get to count in Japanese and everything.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://haruligu.envy.nu/vowylym.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life