Saturday, June 12, 2021

Don't Let the Negativity In

  

There is an expression I love, I admittedly don’t always rise to the standard by try to use it to come back to the center  when I go awry.

 “An entire sea of water cant sink a ship unless it gets inside”

It is not an excuse for tough seas, the need for resetting a course, for denying the difficultly and hardship we are feeling in the storm. For me it is a reminder that when show negativity, when I am blaming,  when I show up without being accountable, I am spacing out the boards on our ship and allowing it to take on water. 

 When I show with sleeves rolled up, asking what can I do? How can I help? When I am at the service of team I bring the boards on the ship closer and tighter together.

 It is an  acknowledgement that as collective captains of the ship we are responsible for the integrity of the hull and seeing it to the destination no matter the storm we must steer it through.

 If there is something we can do to better show up for any of our teams please let us know.

 I am starting today asking how can I tighten the hull?

No comments: