Thursday, May 03, 2007

Interview with Johnson

Interview from Sarah:)

1. Why do you blog?
I blog because it is an outlet that I am denied in my button up real world life. I love to write:) I love to capture a moment or a feeling on paper and then go back to look at it years later like a trail of ink that leads from where I was to where I am.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If money was not an object and I was independently wealthy I would settle down in southern Spain some where. Sevilla has to be one of my favorite places on earth.


3. What do you consider to be your biggest vice?
The bottle

4. Describe your perfect day...
Wake up next to my beautiful woman, make love, go out on my deck in southern Spain overlooking the ocean and do a fat line and drink a a glass of wine while I type the material for my third Pulitzer prize. Then my friends come over and we talk into the night around a fire and eat something really tasty and drink until we all retire to the bed room for some rest so we can wake up and do it again.

5. You wanna make out?
Yes

Now it’s YOUR turn to play:

Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
Update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

12 comments:

Colette said...

I'm game..go ahead interview me! LOL

Mags said...

Interview ME!!!

Thomas said...

"Describe your perfect day...
Wake up next to my beautiful woman, make love"

What positions and for how long?

Brianinmpls said...

I warn you my interview questions are tough....

Thomas...lol

Colette said...

I had 3 brothers, I am not a wuss. LOL.

Brianinmpls said...

Questions have been sent:)

Colette said...

Answers have been published...=)

the Book of Keira said...

I wanna be interviewed with extremely difficult questions!!!

From your answers, I have deduced that you are not Brian. In fact, you are Ernest Hemmingway. Seriously.

the Book of Keira said...

Oh yeah.... and I believe Thomas asked you a question. It would only be polite to answer the man.In great detail.

Natty said...

This is a great Idea,,,

the Book of Keira said...

Your answers are up, my lovely.

Anonymous said...

Mallorca Spain is where I'll be at:)

Ren