Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sinful Pleasure #25874 - Full Service Gas Stations

Its not that I am lazy or anything but it is a small comfort to pull up and have someone else fill your gas and clean your windows. Why do I feel bad about doing this? Sometimes I even duck so no one will see me...lol

1.) It is great in the winter.
2.) No one sees you are too drunk to walk so you shouldn't be driving
3.) It is a great alternative for all of you who are too scared to use the gas station on my corner at night.

70th and France. Sinclair Gas Station. I love it. (No additional charge either it is the same price as the Conoco and Bobby and Steve's down the street) Tell Adrian and Angela, Biz says hi.


A gas tip for the loose moral deviants...when you are low on money....

Grab a bunch of Speedy Rewards Cards @ SA (Super America), but don't register them or register them under a name of someone you don't like. This will allow you to get a pump turned on for payment inside without having to use a credit card....then drive off.

12 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

In Oregon, you're not allowed to pump your own gas...lol.

Stop driving drunk, you baboon.

Misa Gracie said...

I like full service so I don't smell like a gas station when I get to where I'm going.

And yeah, quit with the drunk driving already - didn't you learn anything from Paris 'jailbird' Hilton?

Brianinmpls said...

The only thing I learned from Paris is that if you are rich enough you can do anything..lol

Trust me I don't really. My dad was killed by a druk driver and I have spent enough time in lock down to have learned my lesson.

Erin said...

I love full service stations!! Although NC we don't have any, but I had one on my street corner in Mass and I lived for it!! That is the sad story of my life, lol

Mags said...

That's why NJ isn't as bad as everyone says it is...it's ILLEGAL to pump your own gas.

dawnmarie said...

Brian, the stealing gas bit is horrible.

Rocketstar said...

Maybe it's because I come from humble roots, but I have a really hard time having someone else do something for me that I can easily do; like clean the house, shovel the driveway, pump my gas etc...

Mags said...

Shoveling the driveway isn't easy.

But the gas, yeah. I get that Rocket.

Although, I don't have anyone shovel my driveway though. 8(

Brianinmpls said...

Rocket -- You can beat off by yourself too but isn't it a lot nicer to have someone do it for you?

Mags said...

LOL-Pretty good comeback there Bri.

Thomas said...

I am notorious for not filling it up until I am practically running on fumes. I hate stopping to get gas. I probably wouldn't have this issue to as great a degree if I used a check card so that I didn't need to go in all the time to write a check.

Anonymous said...

or you could just ride a bike like me and not have to worry about stupid 'ole gas at all!!! suckas