Friday, September 28, 2007

Today

Today is a beautiful day in the city of Minneapolis and I am eagerly waiting the arrival of a happy hour. Sitting outside on a patio in the early Autumn heat smoking a cigarette and tipping back a drink with my co-workers.

In other news today......it is Critical Mass and truthfully while I can appreciate the movement the last thing I want on Friday is sitting in a traffic jam caused by some punk little shit kid who has no idea what life is all about.

Internet cut in Myanmar This type of control to cut off all aspects of information flowing in and out of a place not to mention manipulating data before it reaches it source is one of my primary concerns for City and State wi-fi control. Minneapolis has approved and is implementing City Wide Wi-Fi with access points controlled by the government.

Are Sacred Texts Sacred? the Challenge for Atheists.... "In many respects the bible was the first version of wikipeda." And where I publish as a scholar wikipeda is not a legitimate source

4 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

I'll be your happy hour.

Rocketstar said...

I wish I could join you hombre!

Brianinmpls said...

I wish you both could too...

We will toast to your honor:)

*Ren* said...

ughh I miss happy hour and I miss smoking too:(