Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Brow Problem

I have a problem with the brow distinctions....

Highbrow

Middlebrow

Lowbrow


Who defines this crap....

If you can not see the beauty, artistry, symbolism and appreciation of female mud wrestling I don't think makes you better then me or more cultivated then me. Art is vulgar, life is muddy get some on you. I think any true intellect can see the wonder of the world, the symphony of life without front row tickets to the met...or a Harvard education. That is why I enjoy browbeating...

3 comments:

Rocketstar said...

agreed.

Erin said...

LOL - I think the art of mud wrestling is definitely underrated for sure.

Tom said...

It'd be hard to pigeonhole me. I love lowbrow movies such as "Scary Movie" just as much as I enjoy highbrow ones like "Children of Men".

I stay away from Michael Bay shit like "Transformers", however.