Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Friday Night

- Tailgate, Jun Bo, Black-out

Saturday -


Watched: Atonement - Not really my kind of movie but I actually really liked it. The end was a nice twist and a perfect balance of fairy tail crushing. Although through the whole movie I wanted to feed the main actress.

Read: Where Does the Money Go? I loved it so much this might be a separate post just for tomorrow.

Ate @ Micheals, Went down to the Refuge and Bar 508 to meet some friends for drinks.

Sunday

Watched Into the Wild - While watching the movie I fought violently not to turn it off but after I saw it and had a chance to digest it I decided that I liked it.

Prepared Sunday Dinner - Chicken, Capers, Butter, Garlic, Lemon, Pasta, Bread, Wine

3 comments:

Rocketstar said...

I'll definetely have check that book out.

Brianinmpls said...

It is one of the best on the subject I have ever read. You would love it

Kyra said...

Haven't seen that movie yet. I'm behind the times by about 12 months. :)

Saw Atonement, and I agree - give that woman a cheeseburger!