Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend ReCap

Friday

Went to a summer celebration party @ a friends Condo downtown. Ironically this summer party occurred on one of the coldest July 17th dates in history, but we keep it hot none the less.

P.S Sorry for anything the Sailor Jerry forced me into doing/saying..lol

Saturday

Dog Park

Boat Cruise on the St. Croix for New York Life kick off party. I was pleasantly surprise how fun this turned out to be.

Went to the Local and had a blast how many big gingers can one man drink.

PS great to see you MB and AH :)


Sunday

Woke up went back downtown and had one of the best bloody mary's of my life.
I am not going to lie I am totally going to steal your recipe.

Went to Punch Pizza for lunch.

Went to the dog park

Went to our last class of dog obedience class and yes Bentley passed all his tests with flying colors:)

Celebrated with some cocktails and Twins baseball at the house.

2 comments:

Jenn'fer said...

Congrats to Bentley! (and his faithful owners)! I bet he's getting big.... post a recent pic if you have one!

Emily said...

Sounds like a pretty fabulous weekend!