Tuesday, October 11, 2011

50/50

I realize that how others view my life depends on how I exit this one.

For example if I am gunned downed a gas station robbery as I was innocently pumping gas the news might state that local troubled kid who made good was cut down in the prime of his life before he could maximize the full potential.

But if I was the cause of an accident one night in which I was killed along side another car full of people I would be the deadbeat who never grow up and had problems with the law on and off his whole life.

For some reason I find this situation extremely liberating. It gives me pause during pivotal decisions that I am making to decide which side of the coin I want to be on if indeed this is the last flip.

It is kind of an absolution in a way all of the mistakes of your life can be forgiven if create an environment and history of being on the right side of the toss. Future actions in this sense can make past mistakes right. As long as you die doing the right things.

2 comments:

Rocketstar said...

The real tragedy is the fact that every single day you open your eyes could be your last, sucka! ;o)

Rocketstar said...

The real tragedy is the fact that every single day you open your eyes could be your last, sucka! ;o)