Tuesday, May 25, 2021

 

Hack #2

Mute the mindless.

Turn up the positivity

I made it a goal to do a few things

  • 1   Mute, Unfriend, unfollow anyone that posting things that aren’t going to help me move in the right direction. Poor me posts, games, junk science, racist posts etc.
  • 2.  Add and follow people that inspire
    • .       @Finess People @CleanEating @WealthCreators @NewSkills
  • 3.  The goals is if I find myself scrolling for it to be positive and incentive to stop and go do something better.
  • 4. No Phone for an hour in the morning (More on that soon)
  • 5. No phone for an hour in the evening to enjoy the company of my wife

 

I have cut my phone time in half. The phone time I have is more constructive and motivational. I feel happier and have been using the extra time to work on relationships and new skills.

No comments: