Thursday, May 27, 2021

Hack #3 - Power Hour

 

Hack #3 Power Hour

I have tried to do this at least a hundred times in my life to know avail I not sure why this time has been different but I have switched the first hour of the day to me time.

Before I pick up my phone, before I respond to the demands of another human being I respond to the demand of more for myself

20 minute walk listening to an audible

5 Minute work out – 33 curls, 33 should presses, 33 squats

20 minutes of reading

15 minutes of writing \ reflection

 

In just 45 days it has accounted for 6 additional books I never would have read

1485 curls, presses and squats I never would have done

67 miles I never would have walked

8 new articles I never would have written

Feeling better as it keeps building on itself.  

Pay yourself first. I feel more accomplished, less stressed and better interactions the whole rest of the day.

The biggest thing I took out of it is don’t let your self put up a zero and don’t make a bad day a habit. Cant read the whole time, read a page etc. Get back the next day

No comments: