Thursday, November 12, 2009

2130 end of the World

I figure a lot of people will be disappointed once 2013 rolls around and we are still here so I decided to take action and make a new prediction that the world can be scared for....

Here it goes....

The world is going to end in 2130. Either by a fireball from the sky or ground or possibly a war, famine or disease. So says Brian in Mpls.

You heard it first here 2130 that's it.

I would personally like to see global warming come to a head and flood the entire world destroying mankind. I think that would be a fitting end for a silly superstitious humanity whose deity told them that he would never do that again but I don't feel that lucky.

1 comment:

Rocketstar said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!