Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for?

You:) I know it was a sometimes rocky year but with everything in me I would not have gotten through it without you and your help:)xoxoxoxoxo

No matter how much longer it might last I am thankful that I have a job and was able to take care of a lot of financial junk this year.

I am thankful for all of the new friends that have come along this year and all the old ones that I have had a chance to reconnect with.

I am thankful I have been pretty healthy.

I am thankful for the fully stocked bar in the basement.

I am thankful for Animal farm that is my house.

But mostly I am thankful that I am still here moving on, life is a precious gift and I am thankful for all the people in my life who help me make the most of it:)

Thanks:)

No comments: