Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New York

Alternative New York Theory - Hairball in the Drain Plug

So millions and millions of people came to this country through Ellis Island and then never went further then New York. Kind of like a big hairball stuck in the pipe of migration. A big knot of sweaty people and concrete.

The same group of people who claim New York is the best city in the world.

Don't get me wrong New York is a nice enough place. I am a city person I just think the hype is a little over inflated.

2 comments:

Rocketstar said...

And then you add the ego of 'New Yorkers' it's obnoxious

Jenn'fer said...

Scott and I are headed there this weekend for a bit of fun and music... I'll let you know how the theory plays out in person since my last visit a few years ago!

I work with a bunch of new yorkers everyday, but, I'm going to give the general population some credit and assume that those people aren't completely representative of the city... cuz if they were.... I'd be moving NYC right above Texas in geogrpahical areas I wouldn't mind helping secede from the union!