Monday, December 01, 2008

Week(end) ReCap

Wednesday

Went to the Library and picked up a few books.

Drove to Wisconsin

Crawled into a little room and read

Crawled out drank a bottle of vodka

Thursday

Ate

Crawled into a little room and read

Ate

Drank a bottle of vodka

Watched football

Ate

Had some cocktails at Billy B's

Friday




Partied in downtown Wautoma, Doggers, Billy's, Grims

Saturday

Crawled into a little room

Finished Reading: Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose - This was a great book the attention to detail was magnificent it honestly made me wish I was part of the exploration into the interior. I also wish I would have picked it up and read it sooner be the 600 pages kind of scared me..lol
Finished Reading: Getting Your Shift Together by Liz Pellet (Working this one into my Capstone Project)



Sunday

Drove back to Minneapolis

Watched some football

6 comments:

houstonmacbro said...

I noticed no Vodka on Fri, Sat, Sun? What gives?

just a girl... said...

you are really freaking me out with the crawled into a little room. Is this like a acid flashback, lol

Ma said...

haha crawled into a little room - I'm guessing maybe this was a hotel room, but calling it that makes it sound oh so much more adventurous

Far said...

yes what is this room you speak of?

Brian in Mpls said...

lol...it was just a little bed room a little fortress of solitude and it was awesome

Mags said...

I'm way late on commenting and my question was already answered. You're funny...crawled into a little room. Ha!